Chauvin Municipal Library is located at 5200-4th Ave North in Dr. Folkins Community School. We have a great selection of books for everyone's enjoyment. We have been with Northern Lights Library Systems since 2010 and offer a wide variety of services.
- Interlibrary loans.
- DVD collection
- e-resources - audiobooks, movies, music, e-books, magazines, read-a-long titles
- Cypress Resume
- Pronunciator - learn a new language
Board Members for 2021-2022
- Chairperson: Sheila Donally
- Vice-Chair: Cassandra Preston
- Secretary/Treasurer: Lisa Waters
- Members: Cassandra Preston, Oscar Buck Sr., Lisa Waters, Sheila Donally, Shantelle Skinner
- Principal: Ms. Celeste Matovich
- Library Manager: Jennifer Waters
It is the belief of Chauvin Municipal Library Board that the Library should provide appropriate library services for all community residents. The board will encourage the use of the Library, by community members to it fullest potential.